1. Each person has to share 5 things about themselves.
2. Please answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3. Choose up to 10 people and put their icons on your journal - not something like "you are tagged if you read this", you have to tag legitimately 10 people.
4. No tag backs.
5 Things About Me:
1. I don't remember if/which of these stuff I might have said in other tag journals, so I might repeat a couple things without knowing.
2. Strictly speaking, I'm a brunette; but my hair is dark enough to be mistaken for black sometimes.
3. I wear glasses.
4. I'm a fully grown shortie, standing at the top of 154cm tall.
5. Iiiiii dunno what else to say.
1. If you could learn another language, what would it be and why?
Japanese, and perhaps korean. So that I could read manga raws without having to wait for late translations.
2. Do you have any siblings? If so do you get along?
I have one sister, almost 6 years younger than me. I can't say we don't get along since we never fight at all, but we're also not into the same stuff and don't have much in common so we're not very close either.
3. Do you play any instruments? Even badly in 7th grade? If not what instrument would you like to learn?
Keyboard. As in musical keyboard actually, for those of you who thought 'a computer keyboard is no instrument'. I'm not particularly good tho, it's been ages since I last touched it and I don't remember how to read musical scores anymore; I mostly used it when I was a teen, and gained it as compensation when the tiny corner piano I had at my grandpa's house broke. So I can make some 'pretty sounds' with it, but dunno if one would call it actual music. I'd like to learn how to play it decently someday tho.
4. Do you like where you currently live? What kind of place would you want to move to if given the chance?
Yeah, I have a nice home. If I did move out though, I'd like it to be to somewhere in England (where my aunt lives). Brazil's weather is forever too hot for me.
5. Favourite thing you've posted so far?
Technically they're not posted yet, but that would be the batch of revamped character apps that are awaiting in my stash for the right time to be uploaded. |D
6. Do you tend to make more male or female characters or do you have a decent balance between the two?
I have a balance, though there are more girls than guys that I currently actively use in rps.
7. On a scale of mormon bible camp to how gay is your collection of OCs?
SNORTS. I never tried to judge how gay or not my load of charas are together, it simply never striked me as something to be planned beforehand. I just find out what they end up being through rping.
But the vast majority of the ones I'm sure of the sexual identities are straight (because that's what's easier for me to rp as since I can use myself for reference and not worry much about how I'm portraying them), then there are some aces, and a few who are bi. Gay, though... I dunno. There might be some amid the ocs whom I'm not sure what are identified as.
8. Have you ever made a character but had to scrap them because you just couldn't relate to them well enough to rp with?
I have characters I had to scrap because of varied factors (the group they were in died or I left, for example), but not for not relating well enough with the oc.
And on the opposite angle, I do have many characters to whom I don't relate well or at all and who have views about life very different than mine, but I think rping that kind of oc can be fun on a whole different level. Seeing the action-and-reaction chains it causes also helps to understand not only the very character better but also the other characters around him/her/them, and myself and the people I rp with.
9. Why is it so hard to come up with ten of these?
You were having a tiny textblock minute. XD
10. Why is Rumii so red?
The color reflects the future of her opponents(?)
1. Favorite type of book to read (fantasy, sci-fi, western, etc.etc.)
2. What type of art do you enjoy most? (Doing/seeing)
Doing: Drawings, mainly characters (individually or interaction pictures). I line traditionally and go the digital route for the colors and shading.
Seeing: EVERYTHING. Art, ART AAAAART~
3. Coffee or Tea (and why...or why not!)
Both (but one at a time), because there's no why not for coffee and tea. 8D
4. Have you ever been to a country not your own?
Yeah, England and Portugal. The first to visit my aunt and little cousin who live there, and the second my direct family and me tagged along my mom when she gone on a work/study trip back in January.
5. What's your guilty pleasure?
Arting and rping until the sun's almost rising at the ungodly hours of morning.
6. If you could learn a style of art you don't currently know how to do...what would it be?
Glass molding, or ceramics.
7. Day or night? (This can be however you want to take it: for arting, for reading, for sleeping, for ________)
Night. For anything. I'm a featherless owl.
8. Your Hogwarts house (Or do you even care?)
Most quizzes put me in Slitheryn.
9. Mountain or Beach?
Whichever got the best wifi.
10. What's your favorite holiday and why?
My birthday. Because it's a day just for me. 8D *shot*
But if birthdays don't count, then I guess it would be Students Day. It's a tranquil day without anything particularly noisy/messy on the streets nor any stressing stuff like gatherings with people I don't know or am uncomfortable at; it's like a normal day but there's no school.
1. Do you have any songs that you listen too and it just sings your character so perfectly?
If you mean a song that fits me personally, I dunno... It depends on my mood and what I'm up to listening to at the moment. Though I like to think of this as my personal theme song:
Now if you mean a song that fits my characters... you know I do, lots and lots of them, I always share.
2. What's one of the major embarrassing or intensely dramatic things that have happened to your characters in an RP?
Nagini and Harlow's first meeting, Uran and Ourin almost dying at the same time, and that whole rp from back when everyone was super depressed and angsty and causing a bottomless pit of FEELS. |'D
3. Have you ever played Terranigma? Or Golden Sun?
I've heard about both, but played none. Sorry. 8'D
4. Have you ever pulled an all nighter just to RP or play a game with someone?
You know yes. And no regrets. >u>
5. What do you or other people think is odd/funny/unique about your speech pattern?
That's a hard question. XD I speak pretty normally for the area I live in, but I guess english-speaking people might find it odd how I proounce Rs. I also have a hard time remembering that some vowels (mainly the E) turn mute at the end of english words so I keep slipping at them.
6. What animal does at least one of your characters match up with? (Like ____ is such an otter, or something)
Think of anything white, fluffy and sweet, and it'll be Nagini. She's such a bunny/dove/guinea pig/teacup pomeranian/etc.
Eneas is such a turtle.
7. What's the most random word or phrase that you know? Is there one that's a different language than your native?
I dunno why, but I find the word "moisture" very random. |'D
8. Who are some artists that inspire you to keep drawing?
I luff you guys, ok~ ;3;
9. What do you want to be when you gro- /shot, jk |D Uhh, Name one instance where your character reacted completely different from what you expected.
A certain flash that's still not up, and there is a point I thought my green-haired blob would cry, but he responded with snarky angry sass intead. |D
10. Name a really strange food that one of your characters eats. Either strange to us, or even strange in their world.
The dish is not strange per se (a mix of fresh or frozen blue berries and grains glazed in honey, sometimes also served with cream), but the name... lately lots of my charas have taken a like to eating 'Honeyed Ourin'.
My Questions to The Tagged Ones:
1. Do your OCs rant in your head sometimes? As in, you're just chilling or doing something else and then suddenly pictures them in your mind talking about random stuff?
2. Any pictures you're craving to draw at the moment? If yes, they're pictures about what?
3. Do you have a character that 'inherited' a bad habit from you?
4. What was the last movie/show/anime/etc you watched?
5. Most (__________) RP you've had? Intense, dramatic, feelsy, funny, awkward, etc.
6. If you could have one of the skills any of your characters have, what would it be?
7. Would you rather hug Azre or do his hair?
8. Most awkward or funny thing one of your characters have done?
9. Most awkward or funny thing ever done -to- (or with) your characters?
10. What would you like to be asked about here?
Those I volunteer as tributes:
because since you 3 tagged me I can use each other's tags to tag you again
and force you to answer my questions too *shot*.